GameNTrain is looking for talented and experienced writers to better help us further widen the reach of our site. We focus on both Gaming and Fitness content which differs us from all other sites on the web. GameNTrain receives a hefty number of readers daily, so if you’re looking to get your content out to the world, this is a great place to do it.
As a GameNTrain author you’ll be tasked with writing articles, reporting on the latest news, and perhaps even performing interviews with icons in the Gaming and Fitness realms. We look for the following in our writers:
- A passion, dedication and talent for writing.
- Creative, ‘outside-of-the-box’ thinkers driven to a balance of quality and quantity.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Gaming and or Fitness industry. (Both is a plus)
- GNT runs on WordPress. Having an understanding for that platform is a plus.
- Provide a writing sample. We often track your contributions within our forum.
All positions on GNT at this time are volunteer, however there is a certain expectation maintained with accepting a position. This opportunity is an excellent one to put toward college internships as well as building content for your resume. Review copies and fitness accessories are often available to proven and reliable staff members.
If you are interested in joining the team please contact us by clicking here.
* Post Requirements:
- Editorial / Review author: 1 post per week minimum
- News author: 3 posts per week minimum
- Contributor: 1 post per month minimum