We now know that The Last Of Us will launch on May 7, so it’s time to talk about the available pre-order bonuses. We’ve got the pre-order incentives for participating retailers, the confirmation of a multiplayer mode and the revealed box art.
Following on from it’s stunning VGA story trailer in the weekend, Naughty Dog has started to dip feed additional content and information in relation to The Last of Us. The studio has revealed the game’s box art , as well as detailing the game’s pre-order bonus items and even going so far as to teasing the game’s as yet to be revealed multiplayer.
And If you pre-order a copy of the game from participating retailers, you can earn the “Sights and Sounds pack”, which includes the following:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Additionally, you can also order the Survival pack, which fills out with the following:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign