Darksiders II is coming for the Wii U, seems like the pale rider is not tired at all. A couple Wii U screenshots were posted and they show how players could visualize gameplay with the Wii U Gamepad. Apparently one of them confirms playing with the Gamepad while the TV is off. Take in consideration that those waiting for this version will be rewarded with extra content. Up to 5 hours of additional gameplay will be playable for players who purchase this version.
Here’s a list of the additional content coming to the Wii U version of Darksiders II:
The WiiU version of Darksiders II includes a selection of Bonus Content not included on the disc for the other formats. This includes:
• Argul’s Tomb – The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
• Death Rides Pack – Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
• Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs – New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
• Deadly Despair Pack – Upgraded horse speed boost.
• Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.
Additional features coming exclusively to this version of Darksiders II:
Unique WiiU GamePad Functionality – Play Darksiders II like never before using the WiiU GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
Different Ways to Play – Play Darksiders II on your TV, just on the Wii U GamePad, or with the Wii U Pro Controller.
Darksiders II rides once more on November 18th,2012 as a launch title for Wii U.